The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
OMFG !!!!

That is unbelievable!!! I thougt that we here in Germany life behind the moon with our internet.
in the east of the world the got broadband 100mbit+ for 20$ or something else...

I´m very lucky to have 128mbit. only the German Telecom is faster, but only in 5 cities in germany you can get fibre internet 200mbit down / 100up for cheap 59,95 € (with phone)

Attachments

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
its a real joke here in the states..

30 dollars for 2mbit down .5mbit up. Lowest one.

Rip off.

You are very lucky in Europe. I want fiber optics in my house, but they are at least 10 years away from that. They just got DOCSIS 3.0 Modems here in 2010.

Put it this way, you cannot get 200mb internet unless you are a multi-million dollar business. It costs WAY too much money.

Sad stuff for the greatest country in the world.

---

As I sent this message a comcast advertisement on the top of the webpage showed up... SAD!

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
that is really a joke....

my cable internet is DOCSIS3.0. And our provider tested 1000mbit succesfully with this 3.0 standard. but not possible to order that.
so if the infrastructure is given, much is possible.

Attachments

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My does the internet in the US bit, compared to Europe?

Chad

Attachments

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sadly

$60 USD

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure what is going on here, but these responses are not related to the topic. I am deleted all of them.

·
Registered
283 Posts

I've got you all beat! $59 dollars a month for the worst interent ever! Got to love remote outposts in the mountains of Afghanistan. I can't wait to go home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts