Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum Members!

Part of my philosophy, and purpose of this website is so we [us] ST enthusiasts can communicate, and interact better in one place. Having good information, better organized information & a easy place to do it as has been my goal since the beginning. So...I introduce the ST Nation Chat Box!

You can view it on the forum index, and as a standalone page. The chat works a lot like any other messaging system you have used. Only members can participate, and guests can view what we talk about.

Standalone Chat Box:
ST Nation Chat

^Also found on the Navigation Tab

There are a few ways this chat box add on can go. Either you guys love it, and want more channels and features. Or you might not care for it. Either way this is more or less a pilot. Based on feed back and usage will determine the future of the chat box.

ST Chat Box Rules:
Standard Forum Rules apply, please check the AUP for those.

As always feedback, comments and suggests are welcomed.

Chad

Reactions: dem778

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
FYI, if you can't view the chat yet, refreshing the page should allow it to show up on the home page.

Again, great work Chad. Please everyone, give it a try and become more familiar with each other.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing I can think of that would keep someone from using it is permissions, but I am sure I got those set right. There where 8 groups I had to edit.

Thanks Dan.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blip with the chat

its offline.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chat is back up and running. It will no longer be on the Forum Display page.

http://fordstnation.com/chat

Issue:
I tried to install the Brand Free Edition, and it requires a addon that my server does not have. Crashed the entire site.

Chad

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you need the Chat back on the Forum Index?

Now that things seem to be WAY faster.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Can you make it so clicking the chat button on the menu doesn't open a new page? I find it annoying, I don't know about other people.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Now if we could all just agree on a time to show up and chat!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Haha I check almost every night and have only seen 2 other people on here when I am, bizarre seeing as how many people are logged in at a given time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts