Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, post where you spotted other fellow ST owners!

I had my first spotting today!
I saw a white ST at the Mission and Haven intersection in Ontario just after 5pm. The fellow STer was heading South on Haven and I'm pretty sure the dealer plate on the back was blue. If it was you, hi! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
As the title says, post where you spotted other fellow ST owners!

I had my first spotting today!
I saw a white ST at the Mission and Haven intersection in Ontario just after 5pm. The fellow STer was heading South on Haven and I'm pretty sure the dealer plate on the back was blue. If it was you, hi! :)
That was probably me just getting off from work, picked it up this weekend :D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was probably me just getting off from work, picked it up this weekend :D
Ha! That's awesome! I thought I was the only white ST in town. I was just getting off work as well. Where did you pick up yours, if you don't mind me asking?
I was stopped on Mission going East, but you probably didn't see me. I'll wave if I see you again.

Edit : Now that I think about it, did you or do you have a silver SVT? I've seen one around there after work and your username just reminded me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I think I'll have a better chance at spotting Bigfoot then seeing an ST here in central California. So far, none of the 8 dealerships in my area have even received an ST yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whoever in here is curious about getting an ST. Saw one at a ford dealership out in Alhambra off atlantic blvd. Its a Red one. We need more ST owners in Cali. Haven't seen one yet. But i wouldnt be suprise once all the ST3's start rolling out we will see more.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Saw a Perf. Blue ST on a hauler going N on I-5 @ the 2N junction near Dodger Stadium at 1:30 this afternoon. Anybody waiting to pick up theirs?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I thought that i saw a TS Focus going north on I2 ( Glendale, Ca ) while I was going south in mine. It could have been a yellow Titanium.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought that i saw a TS Focus going north on I2 ( Glendale, Ca ) while I was going south in mine. It could have been a yellow Titanium.
Could well have been me. I'm on there fairly frequently. I did see a Blaze Yellow non-ST that threw me for a moment just north of downtown on Monday, too.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts