Ford Focus ST Forum banner

181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I haven't been on here in forever, but a few recent sightings have brought me back:
PB in La Canada; several passes of a TS in a driveway in Altadena; and a silver one parked on Bundy @ Santa Monica Blvd this Monday on a rare journey to the West side for me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw another TS ST on I15 between Rancho Bernardo and Rancho Penasquitos yesterday about 8:30 AM. Traffic was thick and turbulent, so just honked but did not look nor wave as I passed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Tangerine Scream this week, Monday or Tuesday, on Michelson Dr. and Von Karman Avenue in Irvine during lunch hour. I've also seen a White one in the same general area.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Tangerine Scream this week, Monday or Tuesday, on Michelson Dr. and Von Karman Avenue in Irvine during lunch hour. I've also seen a White one in the same general area.
Also in Irvine: I saw a white ST going west on Culver near 405, about 12:20 Tuesday afternoon. I was eastbound in a TS ST.

·
Registered
252 Posts
2 in Ventura New Year's Eve and Day, one PB and one IS.

Another PB on the Crest Hwy @ Angeles Forest Hwy. He flashed me and I waved as we passed, both of us w/o front plates!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Holy double takes, Batman! I was walking on my driveway/camp road when I saw a TS with window tint and aftermarket shark fin on the Angeles Forest Hwy. I know mine is parked in front of the house 1/2 a mile away, and there's no public access to it, but it still had me wondering just a bit if I just watched my car go by. I was too far to get roadside and flag him down. Smoking Tires, Everyday Driver and others do a quite a few road tests and reviews up here, but this guy just seemed to be out for a leisurely holiday drive (speed limit, no screeching tires). For point of reference, it was near the location at 7:55-8:00 in the Everyday Driver comparo with the Speed3

If it was any of you on here, damn fine looking car:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Another TS on the 10 E between the 110 and the 5/10/60 split. A couple of times I pulled up nearly side by side before I had to back off, but I don't think he ever saw me. Very nice black wheels.

·
Registered
685 Posts
OW with a roof rack in Mar Vista/WLA on Palms heading east Friday morning. We pulled side by side, but I don't think I ever made eye contact.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OW on newhall ranch and valley center dr. Friday night around 6 and a TS on copper hill almost at david way tonight a little after 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
At noon on Tuesday, in OC on La Paz Road, just east of I5, saw an OW ST. Pulled alongside at a stop, waved, but his windows were so black I couldn't see anyone inside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Met a pair of FoSTs, white and black, at The Snake yesterday. I was the black FiST. Pretty cool starting to see STs around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
OW with twin black stripes getting off at South Pasadena on 110
2 times in a few days

·
Registered
685 Posts
I was driving behind a PB ST on Sepulveda Blvd in Westchester in LA. Licence plate started with 7FXB... or 7BXF... on Wed 3-12. Don't know if the PB ever saw me.

I'm in a TB ST3 with a front license plate remounted very low, if you saw me in your rearview.

·
Registered
65 Posts
About 1:00PM on Saturday the 14th, I was going north on I5 through downtown LA in my TS ST, saw another TS ST going south.
I waved, but closing speed was probably 150+, so didn't have much time to look.

·
Registered
252 Posts
PB @ Napa Point Brewing. Vacationing in the family truckster (Subie Outback), said a quick hello in the taproom.

181 - 200 of 210 Posts