Ford Focus ST Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Around 3:30 pm. West LA. Silver parked on La Grange near Barrington. Saw probably the same Silver ST pulling into the Ralph's parking lot when I was exiting later.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Driving my yellow ST with cargo carrier today down I5. Stopped at a Chevron station near a town called Coalinga in the central valley of California, saw a silver ST apparently owned by one of the employees. Was running late so didn't stop to say hi.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sadly, I was on other missions and couldn't really stop to get a super good look either time. But what are the odds of two different silver STs within a couple of blocks of each other? :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Two while I was in San Diego in Friday. Both on G Street near 7th. PB with the spoiler painted black, and RR parked in front of the Comfort in Hotel. That any of you?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Just saw a brand new white 2014 ST1 w/ moonroof & grey wheels parked at the Taco Bell in Southwest Madera. Had Lithia Ford of Fresno plates. Looked really sharp! Was only the 3rd ST I've seen in the wild in the last year.

·
Registered
65 Posts
On Saturday, June 7th, for a short time I was following a Black ST along highway 101 from about Morgan Hill to Gilroy. I was loaded down, including cargo carrier, so couldn't keep up for long.

201 - 210 of 210 Posts