Ford Focus ST Forum banner

121 - 140 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
flip down front plate. So if it doesn't have those, it ain't me :)
Not you I suppose...though I live quite close to the SM Airport as well - over on Bundy, just a little further north. But you probably would have noticed mine b/c its Identifying features include two things: i) massive amounts of dirt on the car and ii) the magnaflow exhaust that makes it sound oh so lovely

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #122 (Edited)
Spotted a black ST traveling North this morning (7:10am) on the 15fwy right after the 4th street exit. It was in the fast lane. I was traveling south.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Not you I suppose...though I live quite close to the SM Airport as well - over on Bundy, just a little further north. But you probably would have noticed mine b/c its Identifying features include two things: i) massive amounts of dirt on the car and ii) the magnaflow exhaust that makes it sound oh so lovely
If only I wasn't lazy, I'd try to find all the Westsiders with STs and organize a meet. Someone on this forum once said they were in Venice, and I met a dude at the Dick's Hardware store who said he had a blue ST2. But he was driving his pickup truck that day.

Sadly, I am lazy, or at least not very prone to taking on new time consuming extra-curricular activities. I'll show up if someone else organizes something this side of town :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good Morning Guys! Saw a Tangerine Scream on El Cajon Blvd heading west and we were heading east, waved Hi! Feels great, finally not feeling alone. Yay
:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
TS San Berrnadino area

Headed to Palm Springs yesterday, saw a TS going west on I10 somewhere near San Bernadino / Redlands at about 3pm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Spotted my first ST on the road in the Bay Area, Silver one on 580 headed into Berkeley. Anybody on here? Looked almost as good as my TS :)
A little late, but that might have been me. Bought mine back in February. Did you notice if there was tint in the back or not?

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Saw a TB northbound on 110 in South Pasadena A couple of days ago

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Been seeing a few more on Pendleton as of late. Then a couple weeks ago someone in my neighborhood went and bought a new red ST. The nerve of them. :LOL:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have finally seen an ST in the wild. I was pretty surprised since I live in a small city. It was a PB ST3. I tried to catch up to him, but I didn't make the light. It sounds like the person had something done to the exhaust, but they still had the stock tops.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw a TS ST southbound on highway 2 in Glendale, just north on the 134/2 junction, about 2:00PM yesterday. I was northbound on 2.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Saw a Silver ST heading north on the 405 this morning around Redondo Beach.

Also a white ST with exhaust around the 405/101 about 1:30am early Sunday morning. Sounded sweeeeet.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Spotted a silver ST this morning around 7 turning into the Ralph's parking lot on the corner of Highland and Daycreek in Rancho.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Meet up at Sonic, this Friday?
Most of the Focus / Fiesta crowd meet at Sonics in Anaheim on the First Friday of the month...so next week

121 - 140 of 210 Posts