Ford Focus ST Forum banner

141 - 160 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
After almost 6 months of not spotting an ST in the wild, I spotted my first. An OW ST parked about 1/2 mile from my house on Rose in Venice. Anyone recognize it?
OW_ST_Rose_Venice_sm.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Spotted a red ST on Sunday 5/26 around 3:30-4:00pm in Lakeside off 2nd St parked outside a liquor store. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Black ST heading up Rochester in Rancho Cucamonga around 7:30. I pulled up next to you and honked and waved. You waved back! I really hope this person is on the forum so I don't seem crazy! lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Finally, my first sighting in the wild! Another TS like mine at Dryden Aircraft Operations site in Palmdale. Looked like a regular there. I was out there on a tour.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Finally saw an ST out on the road. Performance Blue ST passed me heading east on HWY 152 somewhere west of Chowchilla and east of Los Banos. Too bad I was in my work truck.

(PS please don't laugh at our city names :D).

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Saw A Black ST on Cordova in Pasadena early evening

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not a sighting but as I was leaving the Dodger game last night (what a game btw, for those that saw/care) a bunch of people were "ooo-ing and ahh-ing" as I roared out of the parking lot real late due to the clusterfuck that was waiting for the Dodger Beach Chair giveaway

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Spotted a white ST yesterday in Rancho turning right on Arrow from Rochester. It was around 5:25 pm. I'm pretty sure he/she had mud flaps. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Spotted a white ST yesterday in Rancho turning right on Arrow from Rochester. It was around 5:25 pm. I'm pretty sure he/she had mud flaps. :)
Why am I reminded of the song "Big Bottoms" from Spinal Tap? :D

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
PB in Newbury Park Sat afternoon

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not a sighting but as I was leaving the Dodger game last night (what a game btw, for those that saw/care) a bunch of people were "ooo-ing and ahh-ing" as I roared out of the parking lot real late due to the clusterfuck that was waiting for the Dodger Beach Chair giveaway
I was at that game, but not in the ST.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
TS in Pasadena last night

·
Registered
184 Posts
Saw two today. One TS on the 5 going north in traffic tinted windows all the way around no plates on it yet just temp tags. The a white one off of cannon road in Carlsbad.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Saw two today. One TS on the 5 going north in traffic tinted windows all the way around no plates on it yet just temp tags. The a white one off of cannon road in Carlsbad.
Took the family to Legoland Saturday in my TS, and saw one other, but it was on a hauler heading north on the 5 somewhere in the OC. Had my eyes peeled for you North County folks, but didn't see any of you. Did see a blinged out black and gold Ferrari 458(?) travelling south with us, though.

141 - 160 of 210 Posts