Ford Focus ST Forum banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #161 (Edited)
Did see a blinged out black and gold Ferrari 458(?) travelling south with us, though.
That was me! Totally forgot to tell you guys that I traded in the ST. :p

Spotted a white ST in the Ontario-ish area at 5:15 today headed South on Haven toward the 60!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Took the family to Legoland Saturday in my TS, and saw one other, but it was on a hauler heading north on the 5 somewhere in the OC. Had my eyes peeled for you North County folks, but didn't see any of you. Did see a blinged out black and gold Ferrari 458(?) travelling south with us, though.
Haha Yea people won't see mine to often. I mainly use it to cruise the coast on the weekend. Just hit 6k miles.

·
Registered
685 Posts
OW ST just pulled into the parking lot at The Brewery artist lofts in downtown LA. That's two for two ST sightings in the wild in OW, in 9 months.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
534 Posts
Silver ST in Canoga Park area today parked in the DSW/Bed and Bath lot.

Saw a Performance Blue on the 134 in Burbank this week Tuesday late morning.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
This is a long shot but I spotted a PB on the 10 Fwy today someplace between Indio and . They were headed west while I was going east.

·
Registered
685 Posts
TS with a roof rack spotted heading north McLaughlin & Washington in/near Culver City (~5:30pm 8/17).

Edit: Saw that same TS again on Centinela near Palms in West LA heading North on 8/24. This time I waved and the driver honked.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw an OW ST on I5 today, near Oceanside at about 2:25.
(Note to driver of that ST: please slow down. You wanna race, go to the track. )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Saw a red ST on the 805 South exiting Orange in Chula Vista. Finally another ST in the South Bay.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Saw a PB on Jamboree off the 405 this morning, and a White ST in the guest parking at the Irvine Towers in where Prego restaurant is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys,

Saw a Tux Black ST outside Walmart on Aarow Dr. (San Diego) around 2:50pm

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Came out of Target on 4th street in Ontario to see a silver ST parked nose to nose with me this afternoon. It was around 5:30. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Spotted another silver ST tonight in Hesperia around 8. I don't know what street we were on, but he/she got on the 15 north.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Whoa, that's pretty cool. How did you find that?
I actually saw the Google Street View vehicle when I was heading home on my lunch break one day. I started looking at Google Maps to see if I was on there a few weeks after, but I wasn't. I checked again a few days ago and Google updated the Street View with my ST in the pictures.

161 - 180 of 210 Posts