Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looking good! Here's mine...

Right off the truck... image.jpg With the windows tinted... image.jpg

Now all I need are new rims . . . no offense to Ford, but the rims could have been sexier!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can someone do me a huge favor and get me the paint code off their car? I'm about 3 hours away from mine, lol. I plan on getting a VG Shark Fin antenna and they need the exact code to paint match it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
the very short bus

I took this shot this morning with my phone cam. Not great, and the sun angle was wrong, but I like it.

very short bus.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here's mine.
uploadfromtaptalk1352507992159.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1352508023508.jpg

YellowfocusSTman

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Reactions: Ron

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is some more I thought might be worthy...

131777_914581888798_670574034_o.jpg

665756_914580696188_1473913901_o.jpg

I sure wish Ford would figure a way to let us use the LED lights as Daytime Running Lights... Apparently they tweaked their software in the car and we can't have the dealer ship turn on the LEDs for running lights...

I wonder if Audi paid Ford so they wouldn't allow it?....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Captin, I can't help but think that Jesse from Breaking Bad should be sitting in that car. "Hey bi:xxx:ches, check out my new ST, yo".

Nice shots!

Reactions: TheCaptinCole

·
Registered
28 Posts
Captin, I can't help but think that Jesse from Breaking Bad should be sitting in that car. "Hey bi:xxx:ches, check out my new ST, yo".

Nice shots!
You know they are about to start filming the last season here pretty soon!... I signed up on the list for extras, and they ask what kind of car you drive, so MAYBE....just... Maybe... 'crossing fingers' The Scream will make it in the TV show!

·
Registered
252 Posts
That would be cool. One of the writer/producers is an acquaintance (our kids go to school together). If I see him while I'm with my car, I'll have to work in the TS ST's camera friendliness into the conversation.:O:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts