Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Third Dealer in my area says "Ford isn't taking pre-orders on Focus ST yet".

So...the third dealer in my area has wasted my drive and talk time saying that Ford is not taking pre-orders for the Focus ST yet. Of course this is crap. I'm trying the Internet route, and I have to trick the Focus ST web site into giving me dealers besides the ones I've contacted with different zip codes.

The three dealers are Santa Monica Ford, Buerge Ford and Airport Marina Ford.

If anyone from Ford Marketing is reading this or anyone has a contact with them, can you please contact them so that they can contact the dealers and tell them that you're not pleased with them turning away customers for this car who have their checkbook in hand?

Thanks.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
So...the third dealer in my area has wasted my drive and talk time saying that Ford is not taking pre-orders for the Focus ST yet. Of course this is crap. I'm trying the Internet route, and I have to trick the Focus ST web site into giving me dealers besides the ones I've contacted with different zip codes.

If anyone from Ford Marketing is reading this or anyone has a contact with them, can you please contact them so that they can contact the dealers and tell them that you're not pleased with them turning away customers for this car who have their checkbook in hand?

Thanks.
Post this on Facebook. I saw a similar post there and Lisa responded to it directly.

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's what I did with one of the dealers by me. Pulled up to a puter and showed them.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just heard back from Galpin Ford in Van Nuys. The salesman says they're "only getting 5 of them, so there will be a premium". "How much over MSRP?" I asked. He said, "$5000 over".

I told him I was going to post this on the internet, would he like to rethink that price and call me back? If not, I will post it all over the Focus ST forums, so everyone interested in an ST will avoid them. He said he'd call me back. He did. He's sticking with the allocation story and I said, "Then the people have to know. Thank you for your time." or something like that.

So there you are. Galpin Ford of Van Nuys California, $5000 over MSRP.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just heard back from Galpin Ford in Van Nuys. The salesman says they're "only getting 5 of them, so there will be a premium". "How much over MSRP?" I asked. He said, "$5000 over".

I told him I was going to post this on the internet, would he like to rethink that price and call me back? If not, I will post it all over the Focus ST forums, so everyone interested in an ST will avoid them. He said he'd call me back. He did. He's sticking with the allocation story and I said, "Then the people have to know. Thank you for your time." or something like that.

I got the same crap from them. Went elsewhere in SoCal for X-Plan.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
You guys in Cali are getting the shaft!

On the go - Via TapTalk

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

DAAAAAAAYUMM!!!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

BE sure to put this in the crapassed dealer thread in BOLD!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well, it's time to find the 4th dealer :)

Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts