Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Throttle Body Spacers and Throttle Body Spacers w/ Port Holes for nitrous or boost taps in stock!

The throttle body spacer was designed to increase plenum volume, give you a better throttle response.

Throttle Body Spacer

l_272399l_268920throttlebodyforweb.jpg

Throttle Body Spacer with Port Hole

l_324934tbswholesallcolors.jpg

The parts are designed to fit a 2013 Ford Focus. All bolts, washers and gaskets are provided.

Check these out and our other parts in the Breedt Product Store.

·
Registered
435 Posts
So my understanding of plenum volume with a turbo, would this not impact boost? I know on NA engines if you go to big with your volume you can impact throttle response, but I am not sure if it is the same when it comes to force induction. I would imagine it is about the same, but not 100% on that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So my understanding of plenum volume with a turbo, would this not impact boost? I know on NA engines if you go to big with your volume you can impact throttle response, but I am not sure if it is the same when it comes to force induction. I would imagine it is about the same, but not 100% on that.
Hello Stu675,

We have not found that this spacer negatively impacts boost. When coupled with our Intake Manifold Spacer, gains of 10 whp and 10 wtq have been seen on dyno pulls with this part.

We also offer a full Intake Manifold to replace the stock plastic one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts