Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I love the subtle stripes. Very nice clean ST!

Reactions: yellowfocusstman

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Wow ..these pics remind me how badly i need to wash/detail my car. The stripes look excellent BTW.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I really dig the matte black on black look.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the subtle stripes. Very nice clean ST!
Thanks!

Those look great, especially on the front end.
yup my favorite angle too!

Wow ..these pics remind me how badly i need to wash/detail my car. The stripes look excellent BTW.
Yeah this car is my wifes DD, it hardly stays clean, she Drives 45 mins one way. Had the car 6 months and alread has 14K on it. One thing I notice cleaning it the small blemishes that black gets on it, going to drive me nuts tring to keep these at bay.....

No offense intended to others, but those are the first stripes I've seen on an ST that didn't make me sad. Looks surprisingly good to me, considering I'm not much of a stripe guy. Very tasteful, a little something different without being too much.
Thanks, I like them too!

I really dig the matte black on black look.
They are Metallic texture, will take some close up pictures.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Those look sweet. Love the
Subtleness. Does that word exist?

YellowfocusSTman

·
Registered
726 Posts
black on black is excellent. The paint blemishes easy. I have little tiny paint chips all over my front just from...nothing. Driving. They look black, which might mean at least having a black car means you won't see those.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Those chips look great on OW... I think I said something in a post early on about the paint quality seeming to be fine, met or exceeded the price point, etc. I should look for that and retract it or something. Now that I have more miles on it (about 7K), and clay barred, polished, and waxed it in the fall, I think the paint could have been thicker?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Maybe paint is now a consumable. Is "repaint" listed as one of the scheduled maintenance tasks? Replace the oil every 5,000, do the brakes every 50,000, paint the car every week.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts