Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm Dave from TLC Auto Detail in Herndon, VA. WE recently became sponsors of the detailing forum here, and I wanted to also introduce myself in the local forum. We are based out of Herndon, VA but also offer mobile detailing services. We do everything from your basic wash and wax to a full wet sand and show car prep. We recently corrected and applied Opti-Guard to a brand new Tangerine Scream ST that you can check out here: http://fordstnation.com/detailing/4501-tangerine-scream-ford-focus-st-one-step-correction-opti-guard-tlc-auto-detail.html

If anyone has any detailing related questions, or would like any additional information on our services, don't hesitate to contact me! We are happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to getting to know the local members!

-Dave

Here are a few vehicles that we have worked on recently.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Dave, I'm going to have to come see you. I got tangled in a long nylon strap on the Beltway and I'm going to need you guys to detail the car and fix anything that was screwed up.

I'm getting the 3M clear bra redone (it's trashed) and then I'll give you a shout to come by and have you look at what needs to be done.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw your AMA type post in the detailing subforum. Good stuff. I'll probably be interested in coming down there for a pre-winter detailing. Maybe get my friend who has a regular Focus to get hers done as well. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts