Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting a feel of how many people will be trading up to the RS?

I will be . My dealer is well aware and is letting me know as soon as it's available for order. God damn it's gonna be a long year..

I've only ever seen 2 ST's in my neck of the woods...Could go either way with the RS, as this opens up a whole new can of worms for Ford ( north America anyway)

I've been holding off on modding ( other than the basics) on news of the RS..

But then again, The new Bronco could be very interesting, If it gets the same TT V6 as the F150 I may end up back in a truck

( traded my 09' SC F150 fx4 For the FOST) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just wishful thinking I guess..Remember when the RS was just a rumour? Hoping 12 new vehicles by 2020 isn't just referring to 12 new "trim levels"
The RS was never "just a rumour". The "New Bronco" has been vaporware for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen, but if you're holding off on getting an RS in hopes of a Bronco, you stand to miss out on both;).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be very surprised if ford doesn't offer up something to compete with the wrangler. Lots of people dumb enough to pay big bucks for that less than capable POS, Be nice to see what would happen if the same people were offered a real vehicle for the same money .

·
Registered
903 Posts
Your "new Bronco" is the Raptor. That's all you get.

I will NOT be trading up to an RS as a daily drive my ST. The RS is not daily driver friendly from the looks of it. Plus I will be trading up on my C6 to a C7. I can only afford so many toys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will NOT be trading up to an RS as a daily drive my ST. The RS is not daily driver friendly from the looks of it. Plus I will be trading up on my C6 to a C7. I can only afford so many toys.
^Agree. As much as I would love an RS, I just bought my ST as an "Oh, the focus has a sport model?" DD after a drunk wrecked my pickup truck. Hard to justify another fifteen grand beyond ST base price when I've already got a weekend toy (2009 SKY Redline)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.