21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Where did you get the update?

·
4,009 Posts
Thanks guys, didn't see it. I'm doing the down load right now.

·
4,009 Posts
I down loaded it but can't open it. I'm on a Mac so this may be the problem.

·
Registered
157 Posts
This is good news. I hope 3.5.1 is a worthwhile update. I asked my dealer today to order the new Nav card. My understanding is you can do the update without the new Nav card but Nav won't work after the update is done. I'll wait until I get the card to install the update.

My dealer is also installing it on my 2012 Titanium (no Nav) since it is aready in their shop for DCT problems.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My ST2 just arrived at the dealership. Picking it up Wednesday. It was built 10/13, so it will be interesting to see if it came from the factory with this revision or not.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My ST2 just arrived at the dealership. Picking it up Wednesday. It was built 10/13, so it will be interesting to see if it came from the factory with this revision or not.
You could ask the dealer to check and install it before you pick it up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Probably won't. Mine was built 10/11 and has 3.2.2.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ford says not to do the install if you aren't having problems. Here is a post from someone at Ford I saw in another forum:

"Ford has provided a new MyFord Touch software update to our dealers that is available to customers who are experiencing phone compatibility, voice recognition, or navigation issues. Due to the need for vehicles that have the navigation option to receive a new SD card after the update, the software is currently only available through the dealership. We will communicate more information about the availability of the update when available. In the meantime, we do not recommend installing the software from any source except for a certified Ford or Lincoln dealer."

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Hmm maybe I'll wait. Mainly I don't want to sit in the car for 40 min waiting.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
I can't recommend one way or the other at this point. I just pulled halfway in the garage, started the update and checked on it during commercial breaks of Pawn Stars. Once done you confirm the install, remove USB stick and shut it off.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I can't recommend one way or the other at this point. I just pulled halfway in the garage, started the update and checked on it during commercial breaks of Pawn Stars. Once done you confirm the install, remove USB stick and shut it off.
Does the digital audio still skip after a couple minutes?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Does the digital audio still skip after a couple minutes?
I hope they fixed that...not a big deal, but most definitely annoying! Also bugs me when I give it a voice command to play something, it properly acknowledges it and says now playing whatever, but then it continues the previous song for like 1 second before it switches. Again, not a big deal...but so annoying.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I hope they fixed that...not a big deal, but most definitely annoying! Also bugs me when I give it a voice command to play something, it properly acknowledges it and says now playing whatever, but then it continues the previous song for like 1 second before it switches. Again, not a big deal...but so annoying.
Yea. That annoys me a little less than the skip but annoying. My other big issue is the clock and playlists going to alphabetical even when you're on shuffle I'll be pretty happy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just checked with two local dealer service departments and both said they did not have any new updates yet. I guess I may have to wait awhile.

21 - 40 of 131 Posts