Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is less a "review" and more of a "preview" since I just put these in the car today. Aesthetically, they look pretty cool...we'll see how they perform once some snow hits, but I'm sure the "carbon fiber" pattern should work pretty well at being grippy but not squeeky. Just to be clear, the top layer is rubber not fabric or carpet, but it's pretty flexible...they fit the contours of the carpet just fine.

Driver Side by adfrost81, on Flickr

One thing that surprised me is that there aren't any snaps underneath the two "bulges" on the driver's side mat. It doesn't seem to matter though because it stays put anyway thanks to the anti-skid backing.

Pedal Area by adfrost81, on Flickr

Coverage seems to be between the WeatherTech's and Husky's. It doesn't go ALL the way up like the Husky does, but it covers more than stock, and about 80% of the dead pedal. Oddly, it doesn't really cover directly underneath the accelerator pedal.

Passenger Side by adfrost81, on Flickr

The second row is one piece. The car interior pic Amazon kind of looks like it's two separate mats with a separate center piece, but that is not the case. Coverage is once again less than Husky, but better than stock and should be adequate.

Rear Driver by adfrost81, on Flickr

·
Registered
77 Posts
Those certainly look nice. The price isn't too bad, very curious how they'll work out. I might get those instead of the other ones I was looking at.

·
Registered
131 Posts
going on 2 months with mine, and very happy with them. The cheap-ass looking "3D" logo needs to go, but other than that no complaints here. I just traded my truck for a new Ford escape Limited and will be going with these over the weathertech's ( which I had in my truck)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a little rain a few days ago and I have to say they were a bit squeeky :-/ We'll see how it goes in the winter. Could have party been my shoes too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I installed the WT 'digital fit' mats at Christmas, and they are working great. We have had lots of wet weather, and the stock mats would have been trashed by now. See pics:

CAM00094.jpg

CAM00095.jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: jdub1981
1 - 12 of 12 Posts