Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys & Gals,

For vehicle tracking, please contact your dealer or Natasha At Ford | Facebook. Unfortunately the updates I gave were only to tide everyone over and not something I'm at liberty to continue. Here's to getting our ST's!:cool:

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Fair enough. Thanks for keeping it updated. :thumb:

Reactions: Durp

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
There is no way I will accept the ever changing Facebook terms of service. For this and other reasons, I do not have, and will not open a Facebook account. Does anyone know of an alternative way to contact Natasha for vehicle tracking? Perhaps via an email account? If not, I will just use my dealer and the method in my sig, but it would be preferred to track it on FSTN. Maybe we can convince Natasha to join FSTN and take over this role.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Having Ford Customer Service here would be helpful she has been great on Fiesta Faction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Yeah I agree, she's very active on Fiesta Faction and she's helped me personally with a few issues... she would be a great addition to our forum.

Thanks for all you've done for us, Nex!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Well, it was good while it lasted!

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
There is no way I will accept the ever changing Facebook terms of service. For this and other reasons, I do not have, and will not open a Facebook account. Does anyone know of an alternative way to contact Natasha for vehicle tracking? Perhaps via an email account? If not, I will just use my dealer and the method in my sig, but it would be preferred to track it on FSTN. Maybe we can convince Natasha to join FSTN and take over this role.
Not sure if this helps but Ford Service is on Twitter: Ford

Natasha has her picture on there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for stepping up, albeit briefly. Natasha has yet to get back to me, two messages to her and both over a week. So, guess we can at least hope for another "tide us over" at some point.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Mine is now in transit.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Very cool Shomare!

So glad there are other tracking options besides our dealer, think I'm going to rename my dealer Silent Bob.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I don't think we need Natasha on the forum. I agree she would make an excellent addition to the site, but her job is in social media customer relations. She has to deal with quite a bit on Facebook alone. She has been wonderful up to this point, and (like Nex Deus) has a job to do that includes much more of Ford then us Focus fanatics. She will get back to you, just give her some time. I believe we should be putting more pressure on our dealers than anyone, since it is their job, and they have far fewer clientele then people like Natasha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts