Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
That guy can talk! So...who wants to translate?

I noticed a bit of that footage has been used in at least one other review video, but it was still nice to watch.
Thanks for posting it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
NICE! ...ok.. that engine cover has gotta go....
Especially that grey part. Maybe ST red would work. Better contrast.

I'll translate, Revonuckle blah blah you don't have one blah blah torque vectoring electronica blah blah we need more time to decide blah blah limited slip blah blah more electronica blah blah no Sony subwoofer for my techno blah blah those Americans have it good.

·
Registered
693 Posts
That dude is straight up g**. If he spoke english he would be torn apart!! im not saying, im just saying........ That blue is subtle but sweet. Almost sad i didnt go with TS color. great post.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Huh... Turbo is on the BACK side of the motor...
I've found that typical with these small displacement compact cars. good luck getting a socket wrench back there to do anything. Replacing the downpipe is a bitch and a half.

I'm curious to know what the intercooler piping looks like. You can't see much with that giant engine cover in the way. The intake looks like it is on the driver side, but where is the hot/cold pipe? Both on the passenger side?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Huh... Turbo is on the BACK side of the motor...
Makes since that they would put the turbo back there. I test drove a 2012 titanium and when I looked under the hood their was alot of room back there. Kinda looked like something was missing..lol. I guess now we know what.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts