Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Ford and I have a VIN (1FADP3L98DL136217) but no build date.

Is this typical? Anyone else in the same boat? I'm thinking this may be b/c I was on the phone with Ford corporate and not my local dealer (same story I've discussed before) - perhaps the corporate line doesn't have up to date scheduling info?

·
Registered
49 Posts
It looks like several people in the order status thread have vins with no build dates. Btw what number did you call to get your vin?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Ford Customer Service and spoke to Marketing. Part of me feels bad about calling them, but when the dealer takes a good while (read: days) to return calls or e-mails asking for a simple order update, it becomes necessary. I also compensate a bit by letting them know how excited I am about the ST and that I am spreading the word, so to speak.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is not possible, as I am on probation according to my thread in the sub-forum.

To be clear, I am not asking for tracking information in this thread - just trying to make sure that I'm still all good, and that something weird hasn't happened. It appears that everything's OK, so please feel free to lock and/or delete this thread.

ThunderTC, thanks for the info. I suppose I should have dug through those sub-forum threads first. Apologies for not using the search button.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is not possible, as I am on probation according to my thread in the sub-forum.

To be clear, I am not asking for tracking information in this thread - just trying to make sure that I'm still all good, and that something weird hasn't happened. It appears that everything's OK, so please feel free to lock and/or delete this thread.

ThunderTC, thanks for the info. I suppose I should have dug through those sub-forum threads first. Apologies for not using the search button.
I got called out on a thread, that's the only reason that I know about the tracking thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts