Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was OUTSTANDING!

I purchased from them in early March, before I received my PB car in April. Once I got the car and started to see how it would look, I realized that the color match was off, the paint was too dark.

It wasn't until mid-May that I had an opportunity to write them and explain my issue. Arthur from sales was very attentive and after I sent him some pics in early June, they quickly identified the issue in their paint shop. I received the new unit today and the color is perfect.

So good that I'd consider them to paint my car if I ever needed it! My thanks to the team at Visual Garage.

Here's a pic that shows the differences I between the two:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371167315.723023.jpg

Order with confidence PB ST owners!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome company with great service!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
It was OUTSTANDING!

I purchased from them in early March, before I received my PB car in April. Once I got the car and started to see how it would look, I realized that the color match was off, the paint was too dark.

It wasn't until mid-May that I had an opportunity to write them and explain my issue. Arthur from sales was very attentive and after I sent him some pics in early June, they quickly identified the issue in their paint shop. I received the new unit today and the color is perfect.

So good that I'd consider them to paint my car if I ever needed it! My thanks to the team at Visual Garage.

Here's a pic that shows the differences I between the two:
View attachment 8699

Order with confidence PB ST owners!
I have to agree their customer service is excellent. I had the exact same issue on my PB with the fin being too dark. Just received my new one yesterday and its spot on now :D

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Please note that the Visual Garage website is currently (14-Jun-2013) down until July 1st. If you go to their website it has this message...

Welcome to Visual Garage Inc.
We are currently upgrading our website to provide you a better shopping experience.
During this time, we are not able to take orders either through the website or through email.

The new website will be launched on

July 1st, 2013​

No idea if they can be contacted by phone. I checked this Google cached page for contact info, but it does not include a phone number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts