Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have gotten my last data base error email this evening. It is time to get bigger and better. So as a one time request, I am asking and offering members who work for hosting companies to solicit me.

I am looking for a dedicated host. It can be in the cloud or a physical server. It must be a Linux OS. I want a management console, such as plesk or cPanel. Please send your deals and packages.

I also want assistance porting things over from the existing hosting. Seamless is a MUST!

Please do so via PM, thank you.

Thank you

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The current hosting has been GREAT. But we have out grown it. Unfortunately I can only do so much with it and stretch is so far. The site load is starting to find the cracks again. And data base errors are bad for business.

We are hitting over 1200+ visits and over 1000 people from all over the world every day. It is time to fulfill the prophecy!

lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
IT geeks AAASSEMBLEEE!!!!!!! My profession isn't dealing with CMS's but am familiar if you need the help.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Chad, how are you funding the current hosting? Mostly out of pocket? I see you're using Google's AdSense, but I'm guessing that's not enough revenue to foot the hosting bill? Upgrading to a dedicated box will definitely be more money. Have you thought about asking for donations? I know it may seem unprofessional or tacky, but I'm sure you could do it in a respectable fashion that's not "in your face" and appearing to be desperate.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I have very high pride in that aspect. I do not want to ask for donations. I do have enough revenue to cover a dedicated server on the lower end. But yes, before I did invest South of 1K for start up. If the trend is up from here, I should be good to support myself for years to come.

Ford ST Nation will always be free and free of donations.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
And window decals.

On the go via Tapatalk

Reactions: 02_svt_guy

·
Registered
352 Posts
Although, feel free to make some shirts for some profit. If the design is right, I'd get one. ;)
Designing is my cup of tea! and I know im not alone on here (DreamInPixels and others) If chad wants T-shirts or anything of that nature, he'll have no problem with getting designs for them. :thumb: I know i'd buy one!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'd grab a t-shirt and a window stick for sure. I'll probably look at getting some ST stuff from the Ford Racing website sooner rather than later.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Designing is my cup of tea! and I know im not alone on here (DreamInPixels and others) If chad wants T-shirts or anything of that nature, he'll have no problem with getting designs for them. :thumb: I know i'd buy one!
Yep I got 30+ years as designer.
Be glad to help

1 - 20 of 25 Posts