Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there are any difference it the weathertech floor liners from the 2012 focus hatch will work in the :ST:
Im thinking no but just want to be sure before i buy them.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I was wondering also. On my VW it's not compatible with the manual. I hope the same is not true for the Focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I can't see why they wouldn't fit a manual car.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
They are different if you're talking about the auto vs manual. But the focus was available in manual so you just need to get the right one. There is a bit of a dead pedal bump for the auto version.

·
4,009 Posts
To be clear, I own a titanium ( and didital fit mats ) and I can't see adding a clutch to the mix creating a problem.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
To be clear, I own a titanium ( and didital fit mats ) and I can't see adding a clutch to the mix creating a problem.
That's good to hear. It interfered specifically on the VW rabbit/golf/gti MKV and weather tech says such on their site.

We have their matts on the Fiesta (auto) and I'd like to get them for my ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,009 Posts
So does Weathertech

Weathertech provides better coverage.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
So does Weathertech

Weathertech provides better coverage.

On the go via Tapatalk
But don't you have to manually trim the WeatherTech to fit around the sub? I'll looking for edge height which doesn't look all that high on the WeatherTech. Can't tell for sure from a picture but the Ford edges look higher.

·
4,009 Posts
The Ford mat is flimsy. I have it. Trim line is built in to Weathertech Easy and neat to do. Sharp scissors is all it takes.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the liners on my manual SE, and there is no problem. Don't know if they have specifically cut for that, though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts