Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford.com website, the ST is no longer under future vehicle category, footnotes include: HID availability 2013, vehicle availability Late 2012 (no change there) you can still build a 202a package....... now with single or dual rear DVD?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I just checked and I didn't see anything listed about HID availability and the build and price option wasn't working for me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked and I didn't see anything listed about HID availability and the build and price option wasn't working for me.
It's under the footnotes (HID Availability) on 1 of the pages, and you can only build and price from the Main Focus page now, start with focus, go to Focus hatchback and go from there.....

·
Registered
753 Posts
So I went through everything and found it saying "late availability" for the HID's but I didn't see it mention a time table anywhere.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm still bummed there isn't a factory roof rack option. Floor mats are always extra, I plan on ordering a set of ST all weather mats eventually.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Damn, well they certainly hid that well. I'm surprised they didn't put that in the build and price section.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is the build and price not working for anyone else?
I keep seeing this

"The page you are looking for can't be found or has moved.

It could be that the link is outdated or something was typed incorrectly. Please click this link to continue."

·
Registered
869 Posts
Is the build and price not working for anyone else?
I keep seeing this

"The page you are looking for can't be found or has moved.

It could be that the link is outdated or something was typed incorrectly. Please click this link to continue."
You have to build via the regular Focus build site now, vs. the direct ST link.

So...

Focus -> Non-electric Focus -> Hatchback -> ST

Or something like that.

Why they chose to separate the e-Focus but not the ST is beyond me. Maybe overpaying environmentalists are easily confused or need to religiously separate their meats.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ok so this *might* be good news. It's saying we still get the ST3 this year. I am hoping that in early 2013 they will have dealerships install our HIDs at no cost to us. I hope it is not the case where only cars ordered in 2013 get HIDs and those of us that get our cars in 2012 are screwed.

Focus ST* delivers true performance in every aspect, combining power with precision, strength with agility, force with finesse. ST has a signature sound and feel due to its highoutput, 252 horsepower 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, high-performance brakes and a uniquely tuned sport suspension. This is a vehicle that’s been reworked in its entirety to forge a perfectly balanced blend of refined engineering and undiluted adrenaline. To get a closer look at what makes an ST an ST, visit the photo gallery.

*HID Headlamps Availability Early 2013
*Coming Late 2012
Ok so this *might* be good news. It's saying we still get the ST3 this year. I am hoping that in early 2013 they will have dealerships install our HIDs at no cost to us. I hope it is not the case where only cars ordered in 2013 get HIDs and those of us that get our cars in 2012 are screwed.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ok now Lisa is saying 2013 is a worse case scenerio and from what she learned the ST3 will be delayed weeks not months so hopefully less than 4 weeks as that makes a month lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
It would be truly foolish if the top spec model with navigation and full leather is delayed by 3+ months compared to the initial release.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Damn, well they certainly hid that well. ...
Don't you mean "Damn, well they certainly HID that well."
(sorry couldn't resist);)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts