Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have a friend who has an in and can get me employee pricing. Never used it with Ford before, what can I expect.
As a consumer, it is my DUTY to myself to get the best price I can. I fully realize as a former businessman , the dealership needs to make hte best margin that they can.
I aint out to screw over anyone just get the best price that we can shake hands on.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Totally loaded ST dealer invoice pricing & options w/ holdback would be:
$22100 base ST - P3L
+$4320 ST3 Package - 202A
+$799 Moonroof - 43M
+$30 Engine Block Heater - 41H
+$442 Tangerine Scream Paint - PLP
+$795 Destination
+$391 Adv. Assessment
+$47 Fuel Charge
-$361 ST3 Package Discount
=$28563 total invoice. Subtract any options above if not wanted.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
All the info is here on the site. Search is your friend.

No A plan but if well informed, you won't pay MSRP

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure what options you are omitting, but that is invoice -- Tax & Title/DOC fees will be extra. It will likely take a fair amount of work to get to that price from most dealers anyway, most will probably not go quite that low.

taking off these:
Moonroof - 43M ( hate'em)
30 Engine Block Heater - 41H (I live in Alabama and I will NEVER need one )
442 Tangerine Scream Paint - PLP ( black for me! )

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rev-I would advise you against using employee pricing(A Plan). This is meant for employees only and if Dearborn audits the sale and your friends name isnt on the title they will back charge him for the difference. If you keep him on the title for (6 mo or 1 yr I dont remember) then transfer only to you it would be OK by them. If you are referring to X Plan then you'd be good with no worries later. Good Luck.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Rev-I would advise you against using employee pricing(A Plan). This is meant for employees only and if Dearborn audits the sale and your friends name isnt on the title they will back charge him for the difference. If you keep him on the title for (6 mo or 1 yr I dont remember) then transfer only to you it would be OK by them. If you are referring to X Plan then you'd be good with no worries later. Good Luck.
I've never been audited in 18 yrs. I don't just give A-plans out, but you should be fine unless your friend has been in trouble before.

·
Registered
61 Posts
MX-All I can tell you about D-plan is that is dealer cost +$100. If you can get it good for you. Other than that I'm not familiar with it. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very true ElNorte. I was just advising him to CYA. I don't prefer playing by the rules but I like to know what the rules are before I flaunt 'em. :!!:

·
Registered
28 Posts
MX-All I can tell you about D-plan is that is dealer cost +$100. If you can get it good for you. Other than that I'm not familiar with it. Good luck with your purchase.
I'm not even sure if they are offering it. There was no d plan on my raptor. So my dealer did invoice and gave me the hold back.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just throwing it out there, but Ford is offering A plan on these. Not sure where that rumor got started, but I've been to multiple dealerships that honor the A plan.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Just throwing it out there, but Ford is offering A plan on these. Not sure where that rumor got started, but I've been to multiple dealerships that honor the A plan.
not a rumor, a fact. It's not a secret. Most dealers honor it, some don't. We have a tread that list less than reputable dealerships and another that notes positive dealership experiences.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts