·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Performance Blue without a doubt!

Reactions: cessna

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I like Oxford white, I own that color already with my fiesta. But I am partial to performance blue

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well,

I was really hoping to have a dark grey.... but seeing as that isn't being offered. I think I'm gonna go black. I hope they offer the darker wheels too. But yeah, I think black...those set photos sold me on it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The original burnt orange metallic really caught my eye when I first saw it (like the one pictured in the banner). This is/was the Tangerine Scream, but I swear every time I see it in a different setting, it looks different, less bronze and more yellow-orange. It still may be my top choice, but the wife actually likes the red. Mind you, I am somewhat colorblind, so my observations may be off here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
If the Ingot Silver looks like it does on the colorizer, with a darker shade of silver, then I would go for that. But I drove by a Ford dealer the other day and saw what looked like silver Foci that were very light, bright silver which didn't look too good. Might have to go with black. I second the option for darker wheels....really hope there's an option for those dark wheels seen on the early tangerine ST.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love black cars, but I'm afraid the aggressive grill of the ST kind of blends in with the paint around it. Kind of leaning towards the silver if its dark enough, like Scorpio suggested

·
Registered
61 Posts
Being that my last five cars were ALL black in color...there's no sense in breaking tradition!:D
I DO like the Tangerine Scream and the way the orange looks like it's pearlized. That is if it's the same color I recently saw on a Mustang. But I'm afraid that it's effect on me might wear off after awhile and I'll wish I would have bought a black one. Black is the toughest to keep clean, but in my opinion, looks the best when it's all shined up!

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it already a done deal that there going to be a "Performance Package" offered that includes the dark grey rims, brake calipers painted red, and lighted door sills? Sign me up for that!

GOD, I can't wait for this car to be released!! The days are going by sooooo slow!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
My co-worker has a Ford Edge with Tuxedo Black paint and I gotta say I'm not to hip on the color. It looks like a metalic pearl black and when the sun hits it really sparkels. If this is how the ST Tuxedo black will look I might change my mind to Performance Blue!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whish one is more attractive , the Tuxedo Black with dark bronze wheels or the Oxford White with the dark bronze wheels??

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would say "performance blue" is in the lead as it looked pretty sweet at the autoshows, but the new focus certainly looks good in red. I am also a fan of that big black grill with the car in white.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
whish one is more attractive , the Tuxedo Black with dark bronze wheels or the Oxford White with the dark bronze wheels??
Those smoked/bronze wheels look good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The original burnt orange metallic really caught my eye when I first saw it (like the one pictured in the banner). This is/was the Tangerine Scream, but I swear every time I see it in a different setting, it looks different, less bronze and more yellow-orange. It still may be my top choice, but the wife actually likes the red. Mind you, I am somewhat colorblind, so my observations may be off here.
Ford has changed to color to a "more yellow" one. I don´t think that this is a cool color. The "old orange" was much better:
just for your minds a pic :)

Ford-Focus_ST_2008_.jpg

1 - 20 of 88 Posts