Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What would you like to see as an option on your ST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
HIDs should have been standard imo. Of course, we'd all be seeing a material delay right now if that were the case, but still.. LOTS of cars in markets well below the Focus ST are coming with them standard now.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Track Pack with maybe Brembo's, strut tower brace, intercooler sprayer, short shifter etc, different Rim options, locknuts.

That is all.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The darker wheel options what Europe is getting.
Same here on the wheels. Performance all-season tires too. Since my ST3 is delayed until late Fall into Winter, I find it rather amusing that I'll have heated seats to keep my arse warm, but tires not rated to handle the weather... Would be nice to get aftermarket wheels for the summer and keep the stocks with all seasons for the winter.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Same here on the wheels. Performance all-season tires too. Since my ST3 is delayed until late Fall into Winter, I find it rather amusing that I'll have heated seats to keep my arse warm, but tires not rated to handle the weather... Would be nice to get aftermarket wheels for the summer and keep the stocks with all seasons for the winter.
All seasons for the winter??? I envy your climate. When the weather gets really bad here I have to leave the car, exit my igloo and take my ski-doo. ;)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I personally would have liked to see an auto-dimming rear view mirror and a back-up camera with sensors.

Add to that the winter package (heated seats and rearview mirrors) and stand alone HID option.

As dorky as it is, I also like the ambient lighting and wish it were an option too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The winter here is horribly unpredictable. In the five years I've been here, we've had winters where the entire city was shut down for a week or more due to snow, and ones like last year where the worst we got was half a foot one night that was gone shortly thereafter. The good news is that I'm not dependent on a car for much of anything, so the former just means I can't drive for a while.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The rear view camera is the only thing I really want that isn't available. Well that and Golden Bronze as a color. Ambient lighting would be cool but the rest of the 3 package is unnecessary for me.

The sad part is I bet the camera will be on later models.

·
Registered
630 Posts
When you look closely, it says for se package. Not sure why its on ST build though.
I did notice that. It just must be a mix up with the ST and other Focus models. You answered this question in another thread but you said the controls are at the top for ambient lighting like it is on other Focus models. Is that still the case if you have the moonroof?

·
Registered
630 Posts
The rear view camera is the only thing I really want that isn't available. Well that and Golden Bronze as a color. Ambient lighting would be cool but the rest of the 3 package is unnecessary for me.

The sad part is I bet the camera will be on later models.
I really wanted it as well. I plan on tinting the rear windows, so it's nice when you are backing up at night and you have the rear view camera. It's hard to see through the windows backing up with tint.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts