Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What would you like to see as an option on your ST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
After going on a test drive with the car last night. One of my complains is that there is not a lot of interior lighting. I am not a fan of the little bulbs near the top of the driver and passenger doors. They don't seem to be angled correctly to illuminate the front cabin not the mention they are awkwardly positioned.

·
Registered
252 Posts
After going on a test drive with the car last night. One of my complains is that there is not a lot of interior lighting. I am not a fan of the little bulbs near the top of the driver and passenger doors. They don't seem to be angled correctly to illuminate the front cabin not the mention they are awkwardly positioned.
Especially when you're try to dig through the center console at night!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Especially when you're try to dig through the center console at night!
Even in lighter conditions this is tough. I don't have a moonroof so the front side dome light is more or less directly above the console storage bin. I've had to sit almost sideways and try to keep my head out of the light path to gently plug in a USB device etc.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Auto-dimming SIDE view mirrors - should be at least an option on every car. Since having this on my 2002 A4, I never want to do without again. I may even sell my ST because of this.

Honestly, I can't stand being blinded and not being about to do anything about it.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Auto-dimming SIDE view mirrors - should be at least an option on every car. Since having this on my 2002 A4, I never want to do without again. I may even sell my ST because of this.

Honestly, I can't stand being blinded and not being about to do anything about it.
Do you have tinted windows. It helps a lot. Anyway that is a feature usually on luxury brands.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Definately missing homelink. I belive its standard on most new fords when there is a sunroof present in top level trims so I cant believe its not on the ST. I even went to ford trying to find a pn for a black visor from a fusion but guess what even on those that have black interior the roof panels are all light grey.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I've never had tint and don't want to compromise nighttime visibility. Maybe I'll try a mild tint.
I have 35% all around. It's the legal limit for front side here in NE. I don't have any night visibility issues. A lot of SUVs have the back tinted even darker from the factory.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think better disc brakes and yes some color. Also I love shifting, but I think a paddle shift would have been kind of cool. I have a nice red ST2, and some Nice black rims would have been great, but never got that option like I did when I bought my SE Focus.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Back up camera, parking sensors, head up display, proximity warning in mirror and vibration.
MFT update to display electronic gauges on the screen like water temp, oil temp, air intake temp.
Can we see the tire pressure on display ? If not, that I want too :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Seriously, back up camera won the vote?... I don't know, I guess maybe it just seems silly to me since I drive an 18 wheeler for a living and backing up a small car is a breeze. I definitely would have to go with the HID headlights not being standard (or at least on the ST2 package) it's the only reason I almost considered going for the ST3 package, but I just couldn't give up the two-tone color seats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i agree, that reverse for me in this car isnt a problem, so a backup camera is not on the top of my list.
But, Man, some factory red calipers on the Black model would be amazing IMHO.

The only thing i'd really change, other than cosmetic things, is the turning radius....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Seriously, back up camera won the vote?... I don't know, I guess maybe it just seems silly to me since I drive an 18 wheeler for a living and backing up a small car is a breeze.
That would definitely be a nice to have feature as well as the proximity sensors on the front and rear bumpers for parking. Would make parking in crowded streets that much easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Along with the previously mentioned back-up camera, I am voting for a power passenger seat. The wife was sorely disappointed that her seat was not powered. On FocusST.org there was a poll on owner age. Darned if 40+ didn't represent a large part of the demographic. Personally, I'm 63 and like the power and ride, but the creature comforts rate high also.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Really no one said Heated Windshield?

·
Registered
700 Posts
You get used to it after a day.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Seems to me if you are going to have 2 sets of wheels, the only way to go would be a set of 3 season tires and a set of full winter rated tires.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts