Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What would you like to see as an option on your ST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Along with the previously mentioned back-up camera, I am voting for a power passenger seat. The wife was sorely disappointed that her seat was not powered. On FocusST.org there was a poll on owner age. Darned if 40+ didn't represent a large part of the demographic. Personally, I'm 63 and like the power and ride, but the creature comforts rate high also.
Awesome, I am also 63. But if your wife was disappointed in her non powered seat, ya gotta let her drive it once in awhile.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The only option I would like that I do not already have, would be "fat guy" Ricarro seats. I can see how these seats would be comfy for someone who weighs around 175 lbs, but at 6' tall and 275, my body doesn't quite fit in the groove of these seats.

01/18/2015 - I wrote this comment after I have had my ST for about a week. Since then, the seat seems to have conformed to my big butt and this is no longer an issue. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Actually... I'd like to see a Camera with the ability to switch between front and back so I can see those damn parking stops before they hit my air dam and under carriage.... oh, and a locking gas cap.....or at least a door..... and all the new aftermarket items being offered....

·
Registered
71 Posts
I wish they would have made the Sony 10 speaker system a separate option cuz the current 6 speaker set up sucks and has no power, you have to buy the damn Recaros to get it.

Besides that a choice of a limited slip

·
Registered
131 Posts
would a damn change holder be too much to ask? out of the 20+ cars I've owned, this is the first without a change holder. Love going through the drive through and getting change and sitting there like an ass... Or at least a slot to hold a debit/ credit card..

·
Registered
71 Posts
-limited slip
-Sony 10 speaker stereo only
-other options of wheels such as darker ones or different designs
-Brembo brake upgrade kit
-HID or Halogen option on any
model

·
Registered
221 Posts
I know it would be drastic, but tiptronic on the floor and paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It works for the RS6, why not an ST?

·
Registered
221 Posts
-limited slip
-Sony 10 speaker stereo only
-other options of wheels such as darker ones or different designs
-Brembo brake upgrade kit
-HID or Halogen option on any
model
I second the Brembos! I mean come on, Hyundai has them .... really?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lol too funny! I got the ash tray cup to hold my change.... I don't smoke, just like you said need a darn place to put the coins LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
would a damn change holder be too much to ask? out of the 20+ cars I've owned, this is the first without a change holder. Love going through the drive through and getting change and sitting there like an ass... Or at least a slot to hold a debit/ credit card..
What trim level do you have? My ST2 has a change holder.

·
Registered
418 Posts
What trim level do you have? My ST2 has a change holder.
He's right, if you get the ST2 you get a change holder, but not with the ST3! :p ...Sorry for rubbing it in your face, but for all the cool stuff us ST2 owners missed out on by not getting the ST3 I had to ;)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Sorry to disagree with you guys but i dont miss the change holder on my ST 3 ...have one on the Focus SE and it was worthless ...and not sure why need change in a car anyway ...especially one like the ST that likes to whip around corners and stop and go hard. To each his own though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
2013_ST Fan: I have a ST3.

JT: Come on! It's fun to hear the change jingle when you pull those winding G Force turns!!! :!!:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Cup holders are for change. No non-water beverages are allowed in the car. Therefore the cup holder has little use.

Since I don't use change that often, I typically keep mine in the tray in the center console (about $1 worth). But if I used it all the time, the cup holder would be the home.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is a sports car. We don't need rear cameras and cooled seats. What we do need is a real LSD and better motor mounts so the car can handle straight line accelleration. This stuff should be standard equipment on all STs.

·
Registered
903 Posts
This is a sports car. We don't need rear cameras and cooled seats. What we do need is a real LSD and better motor mounts so the car can handle straight line accelleration. This stuff should be standard equipment on all STs.
Or just get all that stuff! Although the Rear Camera and Sensors are already available in other markets.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
And rearward visibility isn't the best so that would have been nice. Obviously not a deal breaker though.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 132 Posts