Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What would you like to see as an option on your ST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I do wish it had the door cup holders like the Fiesta and my VW Rabbit.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I want a large MPH digital readout on the screen in the dash. The test screens have a digital readout. And having a regular screen added in the others for MPGs, gas left, hours used ,etc would take almost NO effort.
Having a nice big MPH readout would be great. And the best part is, if you do not like it, then don't use it. I leave my screen on the MPG and never really use any of the others.
This idea is like ZERO cost per car. All it would take is a small update to the software one time by one guy/gal.

(And then let people install it in older cars too.. I would pay a $100 to have it in my car.) Seriously.

·
Registered
195 Posts
adjusting pedals!!! I have the shortest legs of all time... if I got the seat where i can depress the clutch all the way... Im way on top of the throttle... still tweaking my seat and steering wheel and its been over 3 weeks...lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
also... more options for the driver info center... I honestly would love to have the "ST" logo on it constantly... Im sure someone somewhere is gonna come up with something.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't watch the mpg screen... cause then I drive like a grandma... the one i currently have on and is gonna stay is the trip odo... don't ask why... just really don't care bout my mpg score, time driven, or a numerical gas gauge...lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
also... more options for the driver info center... I honestly would love to have the "ST" logo on it constantly... Im sure someone somewhere is gonna come up with something.
I would rather have information than just a logo. I keep my screen on "home" most of the time so I can see basic info in all four areas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow...my '16 Focus ST...has back up camera, heated steering and seats, red brake calipers and lock nuts! I do wish I had the option of matt black rims though...and up here in the Nations Capitol of Canada...you have summer only tires and winters...all seasons are not recommended for our climate!! LOL! I was lucky to have the 18" 5 spokes off my Titanium that have my winter only tires mounted and they fit the ST.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts