Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving the ST at the Boston Performance Academy, I knew something was wrong. There was just something missing from the overall driving feel and experience. I felt like all the buttons and dials were just... too normal and too conveniently placed. For example, the shifter. I don't want something that's easy to grab and easy to maneuver. I want something that requires a little more effort and will get some more attention.

And I have found the solution.

Oh, and scissor doors would be nice too.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Shades of Big Daddy Roth

·
Registered
778 Posts
...so is this like the sports car version of trailer hitch balls?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I want a device that turns your baseball cap to exactly the right "homie" angle as you get in the car--us middle-aged guys always seem to get it wrong. :p

·
Registered
417 Posts
Lol before I watched the video I thought you were serious :LOL:

After driving the ST at the Boston Performance Academy, I knew something was wrong. There was just something missing from the overall driving feel and experience. I felt like all the buttons and dials were just... too normal and too conveniently placed. For example, the shifter. I don't want something that's easy to grab and easy to maneuver. I want something that requires a little more effort and will get some more attention.

And I have found the solution.

Oh, and scissor doors would be nice too.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Those "shifter knobs" look like they were taken from the blue light special on screwdrivers at K-Mart. Just remember all you screwheads...

Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart

Reactions: Baron164

·
Registered
753 Posts
If/When I see a shift knob for the ST with a light-up shift pattern and ST logo I'd be all over that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts