Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new poster long time reader. I have owned by 2013 focus ST for six months now and it's time for the modding to begin. First things first I want to get an access port from FSWERXS because I heard they have awesome maps preloaded. My question is when you go to the website and order the one for 550 there are many options for what tunes you want on it. Can you guys suggest a good starting set up. My car currently has no mods but a muffler delete, cold air intake and may be intercooler are on the way. Of course I also am ordering the short shift plate, harder shifter bushings and rear motor mount. Here is the website so you guys know what I am talking about.
Cobb V3 AccessPORT ECU Flasher - Ford Focus ST 2013-2016 ? FSWERKS

Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all new poster long time reader. I have owned by 2013 focus ST for six months now and it's time for the modding to begin. First things first I want to get an access port from FSWERXS because I heard they have awesome maps preloaded. My question is when you go to the website and order the one for 550 there are many options for what tunes you want on it. Can you guys suggest a good starting set up. My car currently has no mods but a muffler delete, cold air intake and may be intercooler are on the way. Of course I also am ordering the short shift plate, harder shifter bushings and rear motor mount. Here is the website so you guys know what I am talking about.
Cobb V3 AccessPORT ECU Flasher - Ford Focus ST 2013-2016 ? FSWERKS

Thank you

Hows it going~what are your other future mod plans/engine wise?
Please give us a call and we can take care of you direct :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts