Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Add one more Canadian to the list of people waiting patiently for the HID models to be built.

I ordered a performance blue ST on Monday. Options: tech package and nav. Salesman called a rep for an esimated delivery and told me I would be waiting until November to get it.

I'm trading my 2012 Mustang gt. Really fun car but not as practical as a hatchback with useable rear seat room.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Worthy switch for practicality and mpg's. Can't beat a factory turbocharged hatch for a practical dd.

Welcome!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Here's to hoping they are exaggerating the HID delay...maybe we will all be pleasantly surprised with delivery in October.

I'm sure the loss of HP will be a fair trade off with the increased cornering stability of the ST. Much more usable power as a daily driver in my opinion. On paper the MPG isn't too far off but I'm sure combined real world numbers will be better. My biggest motivation for the switch is trying to fit two kids and baby seats in the back seats. It's getting tougher as the kids get older. There's nothing worse than getting your seat back stomped while driving in traffic.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
There's nothing worse than getting your seat back stomped while driving in traffic.
DAAAAD .....are we there yet?:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts