Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just received info from dealer today that my ETA is also 9/17, same as Badwolf. What is even better is that it is 2 days after my b-day.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Guess I should check with my dealer, but build is set for next week, so I expect mine to be on the truck/train with Norco or BadWolf/edudleson.

Reactions: agr964 and BadWolf

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Although I haven't received an official ETA yet, since it looks like BadWolf and I share the same build day (9/4), I would imagine they would ship on the same train and should arrive right around the same time (9/17).

·
Registered
778 Posts
Guess I should check with my dealer, but build is set for next week, so I expect mine to be on the truck/train with Norco or BadWolf/edudleson.
How cool it would it be to see a truck loaded with STs drive by and it was all the SoCal pre order cars?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I gotta a call from my salesman tuesday afternoon he said they had a st in stock so I dropped everything I was doing and went down there test drove it and by the time I was done and we started to do the paper work there was a line of people that were seriously mad that I was getting it and demanded I had over the keys! Ha my sales men said too bad it's his and that they could look at it but don't mess with it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346588833.661848.jpg

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Mine is set for build on 9/5 but I haven't got a delivery date yet. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great looking car! As you experienced at the dealer, I think the demand for the ST will explode once people start seeing them at the dealers and on the road.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I gotta a call from my salesman tuesday afternoon he said they had a st in stock so I dropped everything I was doing and went down there test drove it and by the time I was done and we started to do the paper work there was a line of people that were seriously mad that I was getting it and demanded I had over the keys! Ha my sales men said too bad it's his and that they could look at it but don't mess with it View attachment 2288
Not that I'm prejudiced one way or the other, but since this is a California thread, I'm just trying to figure out if you are in CA Big J. By the picture, I'm guessing not. I didn't think any STs had migrated this far west yet (but that car does look good enough to be a Hollywood starlet).

·
Registered
778 Posts
I honestly didn't notice this was a CA thread until today. There are some STs on the West coast though. As of Thursday, one of our local dealerships (Sunrise in Fontana) has a silver ST2 on the showroom floor. I know there are a few other Cali folk who have seen some at their local dealerships as well. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
There are some STs on the West coast though. As of Thursday, one of our local dealerships (Sunrise in Fontana) has a silver ST2 on the showroom floor. I know there are a few other Cali folk who have seen some at their local dealerships as well. :)
I had no idea. I was actually quietly hoping that they wouldn't be here yet so I wouldn't see one on the road before I get mine. Or at least not too long before I get mine.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts