Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Curses! I was hoping my dealer might have the same updated news, but its still unchanged as of 2 pm today.

Did you get the info from your dealership, or some other Ford source?
I got it from my dealer. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
My car was in Pratt, Kansas at 8:10 CT this morning. It's slowly making it's way to the dealer. :D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My car was in Pratt, Kansas at 8:10 CT this morning. It's slowly making it's way to the dealer. :D
Hope it gets here soon! It is a long journey, but did it really take a week to make it to Kansas from the factory?

I'm just hoping to get an ETA soon so I can do some planning. I heard mine hasn't even been released to ship yet, so it's probably at least 2 weeks out still :(

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hope it gets here soon! It is a long journey, but did it really take a week to make it to Kansas from the factory?

I'm just hoping to get an ETA soon so I can do some planning. I heard mine hasn't even been released to ship yet, so it's probably at least 2 weeks out still :(
It's been roughly 4 days since it left the factory and when I got the update. It left late afternoon on Monday.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just got an unexpected update that my car was in New Mexico around 1MT. The ETA of 9/29 is still the same.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Wow, I wish my dealer was anywhere near this informative. Is it on a train or truck?
It helps when your sales guy is an old family friend. :) I actually don't know what the transportation is.

Edit: I just checked my window sticker and it says convoy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Convoy = Truck
Rail = Train

·
Registered
332 Posts
ah, mine says rail. gotta call my dealer tomorrow and see ... if it's left the plant yet.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I ordered mine from Fremont Ford in the SF Bay Area on June 1st. Car built on 9/4 (ST2). I'm supposed to get the car this week. FWIW, as was mentioned on another thread, Fremont Ford did get their dealer allocation ST first (a Black ST2). I think it arrived a few weeks back actually. Still sitting in the showroom with a big markup . . .

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My car was built 9/4 as well, still haven't heard if it made the train or not. It drives me crazy seeing cars delivered a week or two after they are built, while others sit at the plant for a month or more...

Edit: Just got word this morning from SVT that my ST has been shipped was in Indiana as of 9/30. Didn't have an ETA for some reason, but looking like it may be here the end of this week or early next week. :yay:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered mine from Fremont Ford in the SF Bay Area on June 1st. Car built on 9/4 (ST2). I'm supposed to get the car this week. FWIW, as was mentioned on another thread, Fremont Ford did get their dealer allocation ST first (a Black ST2). I think it arrived a few weeks back actually. Still sitting in the showroom with a big markup . . .
Z28ken,
My wife drove that car a couple of weeks ago and they had a $3000 markup on it then. The salesman told me that one of his customer had one on order and was expecting it soon, this must have been you. Hope you get the car this week as our car is to be built on 10/5 and hopeing it will be here for my birthday 11/3.:!:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Built 9/4
as of this morning, SVT tells me its made it to train yard in Tucson, AZ. Less than 500 miles to go!!

I work Friday afternoon thru Sunday afternoon w/o a break. Just maybe it gets here before then! Must.Not.Hold.Breath.

Reactions: BadWolf

·
Registered
778 Posts
Built 9/4
as of this morning, SVT tells me its made it to train yard in Tucson, AZ. Less than 500 miles to go!!

I work Friday afternoon thru Sunday afternoon w/o a break. Just maybe it gets here before then! Must.Not.Hold.Breath.
Mine came 2 days after it was in AZ.
Not to get you too excited or anything. :p

·
Registered
253 Posts
Z28ken,
My wife drove that car a couple of weeks ago and they had a $3000 markup on it then. The salesman told me that one of his customer had one on order and was expecting it soon, this must have been you. Hope you get the car this week as our car is to be built on 10/5 and hopeing it will be here for my birthday 11/3.:!:
Yep, that was probably me - you spoke to Shaun? Just picked mine up. The black ST2 did just get purchased as well. Shaun said it sold at $2k over MSRP (if you believe him).

Hope you get your car for your birthday! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally got my ST3 order in yesterday. Did it at Barber Ford in Ventura. I live in Santa Barbara, but the Perry Ford there gave me the run around and wouldn't do X-Plan after they said they would. Hoping to have my car by X-Mas!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts