Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Lol yes at night. There's everything from mazdaspeeds to evos to Hondas. Usually around 20 cars or so there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ordered 8/28
Vin 9/28
Sticker 10/6
Build 10/10
ETA 10/13? Maybe 10/15.

Man I hope it's this Saturday. Only took two days last year when I ordered my 2012 focus.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
1050 Hamner Ave. Norco, CA 92860 here is the address for the meet on Friday. Ours in front of the o'reillys. I'll be there around 9:15-9:30

·
Registered
252 Posts
Got mine this afternoon. 5 months and a week after ordering, 3 weeks 2 days after original ETA, one day after 2nd ETA.

Done complaining. Now a very happy camper!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Omg omg! Lol Dealer said car is shipping out Saturday and I will be able to pick it up Monday!!! Not to brag but its so nice having a dealer only 15 miles from the plant! :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
1050 Hamner Ave. Norco, CA 92860 here is the address for the meet on Friday. Ours in front of the o'reillys. I'll be there around 9:15-9:30
How was the turn out? Maybe I'll make it to the gathering one of these days.
I haven't seen you mention it (sorry if I missed it) did you get your ST yet?

·
Registered
685 Posts
My ST3 should get here this week or next week. Shortly I pick it up that I expect to try and get a bunch of peeps to meet in a parking lot near PCH and take a group drive up and down Latigo Cyn, Decker Cyn, Mullholland Hwy, and Saddle Peak road. If it's still around, maybe a stop at the Rock Store to look at all the motorcycles and eat BBQ tri tip, and see if Jay Leno shows up with something cool.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mines sitting in rail yard 5 miles from my house. Waiting for truck to deliver to dealership 1 mile from my house. Tick tock tick tock.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine should be built the week of Nov. 5.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My status says "in plant. It was built on the 7th.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts