Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long do we have to change any options on the Pre-Orders? When is it locked in for sure? :ST:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I heard the cutoff is the day before parts are pulled for assembly, which I think is also the day the VIN is assigned (which I *think* is about 2 weeks before the car is actually produced).

Only a guess at this point but -- if job 1 is early August as some have heard, that would make the cutoff for changes for early order STs likely sometime the last week of July.

·
Registered
60 Posts
First thing I thought of was Phantom of the Opera- past the point of no return- yes Im a nerd!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Take your time and figure it out. Even if you have to cancel your preorder and wait to see one in person first.

I'm in the dilemma where I like the sporty looks and 2 tone of the ST2 seats not to mention partial leather feels sportier to me. Also my nuttsack won't get 3rd degree burns from the full leather. On the other hand, the full leather recaros look great too and I like heated seats for my back.

I'm all about driver feel, so if I can still capture the sporty interior feel with ST3 that's what I'm doing. I need to find an autoshow that has a preproduction over the summer so I can make up my mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts