Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who do we think will be the first member to take delivery of their ST ?

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elnorte is a good guess but maybe should be disqualified since he's had more seat time than any of us!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It won't be me, dealerships aren't willing to sell me one unless they can rake me over the coals in the process... ha

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, you are having a time of it!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Now is the time to write/call Ford and let them know that the dealership(s) are going to cost them sales.
I've posted the names of those dealers on the Ford ST facebook page. The 3rd dealer I've contacted sounds like he wanted my business however didn't say whether they would sell at X plan price, I've asked them that question twice...

·
Registered
417 Posts
I remember the link being posted here awhile ago. I signed up but never received a card in the mail. I can't remember if it gave me a PIN# when I signed up

I've posted the names of those dealers on the Ford ST facebook page. The 3rd dealer I've contacted sounds like he wanted my business however didn't say whether they would sell at X plan price, I've asked them that question twice...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't think me or my fellow Left Coasters will be getting ours first. :mad:

Reactions: Americarsftw

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:(

We will probably be sitting here STless while everyone else is enjoying theirs. But we will be able to drive ours all year! Mwaha :yay:
Truth Hurts!

Reactions: Americarsftw
1 - 20 of 29 Posts