Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similar to roll call, let's see what you've ordered, from where, and when it's being built, shipped, and arrives.

Ordered: Race Red ST2
Dealer: Drum Hill Ford, Lowell, MA
Build date: none yet
Delivery date: none yet
Pick up date: none yet

Anything else useful we're missing?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Ordered: Performance Blue ST2 on May 5th, 2012
Dealer: Putnam Ford, Putnam, CT

IDK when mine is going to be scheduled, but it has been extremely frustrating watching by the wayside as most get a build date and I have nothing.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Ordered: Performance Blue ST2
Dealer: Fox Ford, Grand Rapids, MI

I had all of those dates a few days ago. :thumbd:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ordered: PB ST2
Order date: 6/12/12
Dealer: Tri-County Ford, Louisville, KY
Build date: 9/5/12
Delivery date: 9/17
Pick up date: none
Window Sticker Accessible: 8/30/12

Just thought I would add the window sticker accessibility. And if anyone wants to see it link below.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FADP3L92DL137380

8/31 Just got an email from dealer today with ETA of 9/17

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered: Performance Blue ST2
Dealer: Quirk Ford, Quincy, MA
Build date: 9/6

Am I going to be the first New Englander here with an ST?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ordered: Oxford White ST2
Order date: 5/7/12
Dealer: Warren Ford, Warrensburg, NY
Build date: 8/28/12
Delivery date: none

Hoping to have mine in the driveway in less than a month from now. ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
ordered: Black ST1
order date: August 16
Dealer: Jack Demmer Ford Wayne MI
Build Date: none

the dealer is directly across the street from the Ford Wayne assembly plant building the focus. I can see the ST's sitting in the factory lot you would think they could slip one right across the street, but I guess I won't see mine till sometime in October. I did get an email from Ford with my tracking number and saying I will get the GoPro camera so that is cool.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Order date: 7/16/12
Dealer: Premier Ford, Columbus, MS
Status: "In the shipping process" - nothing specific, according to Natasha; I assume "In Transit"
Build date: 8/28/12
Delivery date: none

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ordered: Oxford White ST3
Dealer: Beach Ford, Va Beach

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dealer: Beach Ford, Va Beach
Order date: 8/23
Build date: -
Delivery date: -
Pick up date: -

Hoping to get my car sometime in October, but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ordered: Tuxedo Black ST1 June 22, 2012
Dealer: Airport Ford, Florence, KY
Build date: 9/24
Delivery date: ~10/1
Pick up date: ~10/8

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ordered: Performance Blue ST3 on May 13th, 2012
Dealer: Latham Ford, Latham NY

I don't expect to receive mine until early November. If I'm lucky it will be late October. I'm hoping they start building ST3's beginning of October but we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think it's kinda funny that most of the people who replied here are not from New England. Jack is the one exception though.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I think it's kinda funny that most of the people who replied here are not from New England. Jack is the one exception though.
I know us NYers are not technically in New England, but most think we are. Kinda the same way we think New Rutherford is in NY because the Giants play there. Oops....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, sorry fella's, I didn't realize this was for New Englander's until after my last edit. Then I just left it because I noticed others had posted not from New England....sorry.....peace.

·
Registered
34 Posts
LOL. No worries, brother. Everyone is just overly excited to get their hands on their car, they're taking any chance they can get to talk about the car.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha, yeah, this thread was my crazy way to trying to gauge when other new englanders were getting there cars from production date. it's still a good resource to see what stages people are in. Mine is apparently on a train now :beer:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lucky bastard. Is there a general time table for when I should expect mine? My build day is this Thursday, and from what I've seen, cars tend to ship out about 2 days after build. So that makes me guess my car will be shipping out Monday (it would be awesome if they ship Saturday, but I'm guessing not). Anyone have any idea of how long it takes to ship to New England, specifically Boston?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lucky bastard. Is there a general time table for when I should expect mine? My build day is this Thursday, and from what I've seen, cars tend to ship out about 2 days after build. So that makes me guess my car will be shipping out Monday (it would be awesome if they ship Saturday, but I'm guessing not). Anyone have any idea of how long it takes to ship to New England, specifically Boston?
and this is why this thread was created :)

my car was built on aug 28, and my dealer's eta is sept 17. (ending up in Lowell, MA)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts