Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
It shouldn't unless you paid full price already. Even if you left a deposit, you should still be able to get the price changed. As of now, Fordpartner.com still has the ST as ineligible. If anyone can confirm with a dealer that they can get the "X-Plan" price, please post!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am sure it will be updated shortly, will probably head over to the dealer next week to discuss options. Worst case: they don't do X-plan orders and then I simply cancel my order. As much as I would hate to do that to them it's just business, and I work hard for my money so they should too.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
You are always eligible for the best deal. If you lock in and there is a price drop, the advantage is to you. I'm happy but pissed because I would have gone with a ST3 if I had X Plan, I hope it's not too late to change my order.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anybody have any idea as to the pricing yet?

Is it possible to look at an invoice of a comparable car to see what the different plans might be?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Checked out the Ford partner page to generate a pin, but I don't see anything about the ST yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Would like to see pricing before I drive back the the dealer to bother him...again. Looking at other similarly priced cars though, it looks like it'll be about 1,100-1,500 off MSRP depending on options.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well this is definitely awesome news, unfortunately I just found out while trying to log in that for some reason I'm no longer eligible for this pricing, kinda sucks.

·
4,009 Posts
I sent the sales manager an email asking:

Please update my pricing

What would a ST3 build cost

Can I change my order?

·
Registered
547 Posts
You are always eligible for the best deal. If you lock in and there is a price drop, the advantage is to you. I'm happy but pissed because I would have gone with a ST3 if I had X Plan, I hope it's not too late to change my order.
I think you will like the st3 better in the long run. There's just so much more to it. I like the way the cent
er console is set up better then st2also.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Checked out the Ford partner page to generate a pin, but I don't see anything about the ST yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Would like to see pricing before I drive back the the dealer to bother him...again. Looking at other similarly priced cars though, it looks like it'll be about 1,100-1,500 off MSRP depending on options.
Is x plan less than invoice?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm afraid to ask, cause i got the price down for my ST2 to $500 over invoice. Not sure if x-plan will be any cheaper. Would love to find out before I call them though. lol

·
4,009 Posts
I sent the sales manager an email asking:

Please update my pricing

What would a ST3 build cost

Can I change my order?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
X-plan pricing is just a tad under invoice, but there a few hundred dollar administrative charge added on. If you are at or near invoice pricing already, it likely would not be worth the effort to change it. We'll just have to see what X-plan pricing is though once someone is able to get it. :yay:

·
Registered
241 Posts
This news is awesome! I can't find the link to the facebook page to see for myself. It appears this news has basically crashed the fordstnation website!!!! :O:

·
Registered
77 Posts
uggh, now I'm going to be checking the thread every minute to see if it's updated. ahhh!!!! Seems like everyday it's something with this car. hahah

·
4,009 Posts
I did the calculations based on X plan being +/- 1% of dealer invoice and X plan will cost me $700 less than the deal I made with my dealership. It will cost me 1112 to upgrade to ST3.

It basically eliminates the BS charge of fuel and advertising fees that they were including. X plan they can charge you a 75 dollar document fee and a destination and delivery charge but the advertising and fuel charge are built in to the X plan price.

For another 1100, I want the ST3

1 - 20 of 74 Posts